FE-FC HOLDEN CAR CLUB OF S.A. INC.
This club was founded in 1984 by Glenn L Adams and was immediately successful with many owners of all ages keen to join. Many of our aims consist of: restoration, legal modification, advice, knowledge and social gatherings etc.
FE models were first produced in 1956 and ended in 1958 – whilst the FC models began in 1958 and ended in 1959. Many colour combinations were available with these models so customers had a choice. The FE model was used extensively in the 1956 Olympics in Melbourne and many FE/FC's were exported to South Africa , Fiji and Papua & New Guinea.
The various models of these cars are: Sedan , Station Sedan (Wagon), Utility and Panel Van. Sedans and Station Sedans came in “standard” or “Special” models.
Our club has been operating for over 39 years. We have a long proud history of supporting FE & FC Models and our members and families.
We look forward to the future with new members, more public events and using more social media to promote our club.
As a club we take this opportunity to thank all of our past committee members and members who have contributed to the success of our club.