The 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals are run by and for members of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia. To participate in the event you need to be a member of one of these clubs:
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of Victoria
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of South Australia
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of Queensland
- Canberra Classic Holden Club (formerly FE-HR Holden Owners’ Club of ACT)
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of Western Australia
- Classic Holden Car Club Tasmania
... or a member of an officially invited club. Clubs with a standing invitation to participate are the following:
- Mid North Coast FE-FC Holden Club (NSW)
- Holdens of Age (Vic)
- Lions Pride (Vic)
- Southern Sydney Early Holden Car Club (NSW)
- Holden Collectors Car Club of Victoria
- The Early Holden Car Club of Wangaratta (Vic)
- Shoalhaven Historic Vehicle Club (NSW)
- Ballarat and District Early Holden Car Club (Vic)
Other clubs are welcome to apply for official invitation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this process.
Members of eligible clubs are welcome to attend with or without an FE/FC. Vehicles that are entered must be legally registered (either full or historic "club plate" registration), and insured. Obviously, vehicles must be either an FE or FC Holden.
Vehicles are classified into the following categories:
- Stock (or Authentic: Original or Restored)
- Sports (vehicles with mild modification/modernisation, formerly called "Street" Class)
- Modified (for significantly modified or customised vehicles).
Further detail and assistance on choosing an appropriate category is available.
All vehicle entrants will nominate their vehicle's class, and can choose to "opt out" of official judging if they wish.
The complete Rules and Constitution for the FE-FC Holden Nationals is available for download.