Terms and Conditions
- Application and Application form
The FE-FC Holden Car Club of New South Wales Inc. (FE-FC HCC NSW) invite members of clubs who form the combined FE-FC Holden Clubs of Australia (FE-FC HCCA) to participate in the 19th Holden Nationals. The Entrant will make application on these forms and the FE-FC HCC NSW reserves the right to reject any application for any reason. Entrants agree to abide by the instructions given by the event organisers. Details and explanation are also listed at 'Entrant Info' at the Official 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals website - http://fefcholden.org.au/nats/
- Terms and Definitions
The term "Entrant" refers to a member of an FE-FC HCCA club or invited club who wishes to participate in the Nationals. All Vehicles participating in the Nationals must belong to an Entrant, although Entrants are not required to bring a vehicle.
The term "Vehicle" refers to an FE/FC Holden participating in the FE-FC Holden Nationals. All Vehicles (including Non-Judged Entries) must be officially entered. The Entry Fee includes entry of one (1) vehicle. Entrants are permitted to enter multiple Vehicles. The term "Participant" refers to other family members or non-club members who wish to participate in the Nationals. Although Participants may be drivers of an Entrants' additional Vehicles, they are guests and the responsibility of the Entrant.
Participants cannot enter Vehicles.
- Entrants must be a member of one of the following FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia:
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of Victoria
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of South Australia
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of Queensland
- FE-FC Holden Car Club of Western Australia
- Canberra Classic Holden Club (formerly FE-HR HOC ACT)
- Classic Holden Club of Tasmania
- or an officially invited club, as listed on the Official Nats website.
- Entrant - The 'Entrant Fee' covers entry in the Event for the Entrant, official meals and entry of one (1) vehicle. Official meals are: Dinner Friday, Dinner Saturday, Picnic Lunch Sunday, Presentation Dinner Sunday
The Entrant Fee also includes one (1) Entrant Event Shirt, and one (1) Entrant Goodie Bag. Entrant Event Shirts are available to suit male and female in a range of standard sizes as listed by the shirt manufacturer.
- Participants - The Entrant is welcome to bring family and guests to all scheduled events. The price per person (Participant) covers the official meals as detailed above. If any members of your party have special dietary or other requirements, please provide all information we will need to consider and/or pass onto the event caterers. The organisers may contact you to discuss any such issues further.
- Children are classified as being 12 years or younger
- FE-FC Club Forum users are registered with a username. If you are regular forum user, this information may be of assistance to the organisers should we need to get in touch with you, as well as helping to put names to faces.
- Entrant Accommodation should be booked separately. The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are not managing this aspect of the event. Please let us know which venue you are staying at.
- Vehicles - Entrant (Vehicle 1) Detail.
One vehicle per Entrant is included in the standard entry fee. Entry Forms will be accepted for Entrants without any vehicles, but no discount from the standard entrant fee applies. Non-Vehicle Entrants will still receive the ‘Event Shirt’ and `goodie bag'.
- Additional Entrant Vehicles.
Entrants wishing to enter more than one vehicle should contact the host club to discuss pricing and provision of additional vehicle details. Note that an additional vehicle does not entitle an entrant to an additional goodie bag. Entrants can enter multiple times if they wish for their vehicles' drivers to receive a goodie bag.
- Vehicles Classification and Judging
For our event our independent judging panel will have 3 major categories: Stock Vehicles; Sports Vehicles; and Modified Vehicles. Dependent on entered vehicles, each category will be further divided and prizes awarded.
- Stock Vehicles are original, or restored, with original paint and trim colours, standard mechanicals and period accessories.
- Sports Vehicles may have modified mechanicals, colour schemes, trim or non period accessories, but would not require a Modified Vehicle Engineers Certificate for road registration.
- Modified Vehicles are altered Vehicles generally requiring a Modified Vehicle Engineers Certificate for road registration. For more detail see the Official Nats website.
- Entrant vehicle judging.
It is optional to have an entered vehicle judged. Please note preference for judging of the entered vehicle on the entry form.
- Entrant Vehicle History and Photo.
Entrants are to provide a ‘brief vehicle history’ for each vehicle. The history is for inclusion in the Official Nationals Program) Entrants are to provide a photo of each vehicle being entered. Each photo should be at least (if a print) 150mm x 100mm or (if a digital image ‘.jpg’) 2000 x 1500 pixels (about 600 kb minimum).
- Extend all entrant costs from ‘Entry, Participants, Vehicle, and Merchandise Purchases sections’ - to the Grand Total $....’ , then select method of payment then sign, date the return the Entry Form to the FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW by mail or in person at a NSW Club Meeting.
- Entrant Payment and Communication Detail with FE-FC Car Club of NSW.
Payments will be accepted via Credit Card, Cheque/Money Order, or Direct Deposit into the FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW Club Account. If making a direct deposit, please use the details shown on the invoice that will be emailed to you on entry.
The complete Rules and Constitution are available for download.